The Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) Program is a scientific, data-based approach in which behavioral interventions are applied to modify behavior across several settings. Research has shown that these behavioral interventions can enhance skills in the areas of social interactions and communication, play, self-help, and academics.
ABA sessions can help:
- Increase appropriate behavior and communication skills
- Decrease inappropriate, maladaptive behavior
Who can benefit from ABA?
ABA is effective for modifying various problem behaviors that accompany neurodevelopmental disorders such as:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Attention Deficit – Hyperactivity Disorders (ADHD)
- Speech and language impairments
- Global developmental delays
- Intellectual disabilities
Join our Behavior Modification Day Program daily from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. The program includes two groups categorized by age. The first group welcomes children less than 7 years old, and the second group welcomes children who are more than 8 years old.
The program will provide your child with:
- Individualized speech therapy sessions twice per week
- Individualized psychomotor therapy sessions twice per week
- Individualized ABA therapy sessions five times per week
- Academic skills sessions
- Social and life skills training
- Sports, drama, music, and other sensory activities
Visit SKILD for a free consultation to discuss your child’s needs!