- Ministry of Education and Higher Education (MEHE)
- Amended the version of the code for establishing private schools to make sure they cater to students with special needs
- Amended the version of the code that stipulates conditions to exempt students with special needs from sitting for official exams
- Ammended a national plan to integrate students with special needs in public schools that was officially launched on February 13, 2012
- Center for Educational Research and Development (CERD)
- British Council (BC)
Smart Kids with Individual Learning Differences (SKILD) and the British Council, in collaboration with the Center for Educational Research and Development (CERD) and the Ministry of Education and Higher Education (MEHE), have been working together to advocate for students with learning difficulties since 2013. We remain committed to the spirit of serving these students as well as securing their inclusion in schools and society, asserted through a joint Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), signed in 2013. This spirit and commitment has been the driving force behind a number of projects that were prepared in collaboration. Together, we have worked for more capacity-building, public school empowerment, and implementation of inclusion policies.
- Haigazian University & Missouri Baptist University
Dr. Tonia Crane from Missouri Baptist University gave three courses in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). These courses were offered online through a management system called Canvas. Students and professionals who were interested in taking the courses registered through Haigazian University, which credited these courses. The course titles were Foundations of ABA, Basics of ABA, and Application of ABA.